Renovation/Rehab Project Architect
Magnusson Architecture and Planning, PC, is an award-winning firm with a focus on multi-family residential design, sustainable urban revitalization and mixed-use projects. The firm is seeking a talented Project Architect with housing Rehab/Renovation experience for a full-time position.
- Interest in moderate to substantial rehabilitation of existing multi-family residential buildings to preserve NYC Affordable/Supportive housing stock and to reduce the carbon footprint
- Licensed Architect or working towards licensure
- 4 to 8 years of experience in design coordination and construction administration in renovation and new multi-family buildings
- Knowledge and experience in construction documents and consultant coordination
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Knowledge of NYC zoning and current and older codes strongly preferred
- Excellent digital presentation skills, strong problem solving ability and good design sense
- Proficiency in both Revit and AutoCAD required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 5MB pdf to: Lisa Rondon: email@example.com. No calls please.