Magnusson Architecture and Planning, PC, is an award-winning firm with a focus on multi-family residential design, sustainable urban revitalization and mixed use projects. The firm is seeking a talented Project Architect for a full time position.
- Licensed Architect or working towards licensure
- 4 to 8 years of experience in design coordination and construction administration
- Knowledge and experience in construction documents and consultant coordination
- Strong communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Knowledge of NYC zoning and codes strongly preferred
- Excellent digital presentation skills and design sense
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Interest in mixed use projects, affordable housing and sustainable community development
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, PTO and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 5MB pdf to: Lisa Rondon: email@example.com. No calls please.